Privacy Notice : Created November 2013.
- To communicate effectively with visitors to our website, we may ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address and telephone number. It is your choice to provide us with this personal information; we only collect personal information that you provide.
- When you visit our site, some information such as your Internet network address, Internet service provider, operating system, web browser version etc is collected automatically as part of normal website analytics. This information is used solely to track web browsing patterns to better understand how our website is being used.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website.
Use and disclosure
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information (for instance to investigate a complaint). Occasionally the law may require us to disclose it, or there may be safety reasons for disclosing it.
- We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data using Google Analytics, to monitor our performance.
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This Privacy Statement applies only to information collected by this website. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. We are happy to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. For further information, please contact us.