- A completed enrolment form signed by both parents
- A Preference Certificate signed by a Catholic Priest and stamped with a parish stamp.
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Original baptism certificate
- The residency status of a child who is born outside of New Zealand
- Immunisation certificate
- Compulsory Attendance Dues Charges Parent and Caregiver Responsibilities Form Signed by both parents
Mahi Tahi Preschool Programme
To ensure our students have a welcoming and positive experience when they start at Holy Cross Catholic School we have developed our Mahi Tahi Programme (Working Together as One) which has two distinct areas, a weekly Pre School Learning experience and a Pre-school Transition programme consisting of four points of contact for the parents and child before the child starts at our school.