Welcome to the Aroha Syndicate page, featuring Year 1 children from Rooms 4a, 9 and 10.
Tuesday 26th November the Year 0-1 Aroha Syndicate is going for a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World! We are having this experience as part of our Science Unit Studies.
STRAND: Living World VALUE: Respect ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:
- Share their experiences relating to the living world and group the living world according to some of its attributes.
- Observe and identify parts of common sea creatures and their habitats.
- Investigate special features of common animals and describe how these help them to stay alive.
- Inquiry: Collect, process and communicate information about sea creatures
- Values Exploration: Students will demonstrate their ability to explain their own values position and others
- Social Decision Making: Students will demonstrate their ability to develop solutions to relevant problems
LOOK HERE FOR PHOTOS OF OUR EXCITING DAY………..COMING SOON!