Tuesday 26th November the Year 0-1 Aroha Syndicate is going for a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World! We are having this experience as part of our Science Unit Studies.
STRAND: Living World VALUE: Respect ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:
- Share their experiences relating to the living world and group the living world according to some of its attributes.
- Observe and identify parts of common sea creatures and their habitats.
- Investigate special features of common animals and describe how these help them to stay alive.
- Inquiry: Collect, process and communicate information about sea creatures
- Values Exploration: Students will demonstrate their ability to explain their own values position and others
- Social Decision Making: Students will demonstrate their ability to develop solutions to relevant problems
LOOK HERE FOR PHOTOS OF OUR EXCITING DAY………..COMING SOON!
Check out Room 13 enjoying their tennis lessons every Tuesday. We can’t wait to play tennis on our new tennis courts!