Remember to use IXL to support your learning in Mathematics. Click on the links below to access National Curriculum practice skills for Statistics at Year 6 level.
6.3.1 investigate summary and comparison questions by using the statistical enquiry cycle:
126.96.36.199 gather or access multivariate category and whole-number data
188.8.131.52 sort data into categories or intervals, display it in different ways, and identify patterns
184.108.40.206 interpret results in context, accepting that samples vary;
- Read a table (Year 6 – O.1)
- Interpret line graphs (Year 6 – O.2)
- Interpret bar graphs (Year 6 – O.4)
- Interpret pictographs (Year 6 – O.6)
- Interpret histograms (Year 6 – O.8)
- Interpret line plots (Year 6 – O.10)
- Frequency charts (Year 6 – O.12)
- Stem-and-leaf plots (Year 6 – O.13)
- Circle graphs (Year 6 – O.14)
6.3.2 order the likelihoods of outcomes for situations involving chance, considering experimental results and models of all possible outcomes.